AVID Center is committed to your success and to delivering the best professional learning possible. We want to make sure that you and your teams have an impactful and fulfilling professional learning experience.
AVID Cancellation Policy for Participants:
For a change to, or cancellation of, an AVID Event registration, participants should provide written notice by completing the online Contact Form. This form should be used instead of email or other types of communication.
The safety and health of our educators and communities are very important to us. For face-to-face trainings and professional learning events for 2022, we continue to monitor the feasibility of hosting those events in specific locations. When a live event is not possible due to environmental factors, your event will automatically be converted to a similar digital experience.
For all events, if you need to cancel, here is our policy:
- 61-plus days prior to the Event:
- A choice between a full refund or a credit voucher. Vouchers can be used for AVID Events, products, or services taking place within twelve months from the cancellation date.
- 1 to 60 days prior to the Event:
- A choice between a refund or a credit voucher, less a $75.00 processing fee. Vouchers can be used for AVID Events, products, or services taking place within 12 months from the date of the credit voucher.
- Day of the Event or if the participant is a no-show (or late notification):
- No refund or credit voucher.
- Should you have an unforeseen emergency or special circumstance, please contact AVID Care at 1-833-284-3227 or [email protected]. AVID will evaluate these on an individual basis.
If the registration fee is not paid in full at the time of cancellation and the registration is canceled within the applicable timeframes listed above, AVID Center will invoice for the $75.00 processing fee.
If the participant does not cancel their reservation prior to the first day of the Event and/or does not attend the Event, AVID Center will invoice for the full amount. Also, the participant will not have access to any portion of the Event.
Cancellation by AVID Center:
The safety and health of our educators and communities are very important to us. For face-to-face training and professional learning events, we continue to monitor the feasibility of hosting those events in specific locations. When a live event is not possible due to environmental factors, your event will be converted to a similar digital experience.
In the event that AVID Center cancels an Event and the registrant is unable, or chooses not to, attend another Event, AVID Center will refund or issue a credit voucher for 100% of the registration cost if payment has already been received.
AVID Center may make the decision to cancel an Event due to low enrollment. Registrants will be notified via email and other available options will be given at that time.
Please Note: AVID Center is not responsible for making, changing, or canceling any hotel or airfare reservations.
For questions or if you need to discuss an emergency or special circumstance, please contact the AVID Care Team at 1-833-284-3227 or [email protected].
This policy is subject to change based upon prevailing conditions.