See AVID in Action
Join us at a free AVID Showcase!
AVID Showcases provide an opportunity for educators to see an AVID implementation, share best practices, and learn more about AVID hands-on.
The Showcase experience includes classroom observations and a chance to speak with experienced AVID teachers, administrators, and students.
- See and learn about the key components of an AVID implementation
- Hear about AVID as a schoolwide catalyst for improvement
- Discuss implementing AVID with school administrators and teachers
- Observe AVID strategies virtually in AVID classrooms across grade levels: K-12, elementary, and middle school.
- See how WICOR strategies impact instruction across content areas at the middle- and high-school levels.
- Discover how the AVID Elective is pivotal in closing the opportunity gap.
- Gain insight from a Q & A session with AVID educators and a student panel immediately following the Showcase.