AVID Showcases provide an opportunity for educators to see an AVID implementation, share best practices, and learn more about AVID hands-on.
The Showcase experience includes classroom observations and a chance to speak with experienced AVID teachers, administrators, and students.
- See and learn about the key components of an AVID implementation
- Hear about AVID as a schoolwide catalyst for improvement
- Discuss implementing AVID with school administrators and teachers
- Gain insight from a Q&A session with AVID educators and a student panel
- Review data and results from AVID students from the hosting school
Soaring to Success with AVID!
February 3, 2022
3:00 pm Pacific Time Zone
Sequoia Middle School, Fontana, CA
- Middle School Showcase
Committed to Equity, Excellence, Integrity, and Constant Self and Community Improvement
February 16, 2022
3:00 pm Eastern Time Zone
Science Skills Center High School, New York, NY
- High School Showcase
Innovative Leading, Teaching, and Igniting a Passion in Every Teacher and Every Student
February 24, 2022
3:00 pm Central Time Zone
Welder & Sinton Elementary Schools, Sinton, TX
- Elementary School Showcase