AVID Center prioritizes the health and safety of all participants, guests, vendors, and employees.
If you learn that you have been exposed to COVID-19, please visit the CDC Quarantine and Isolation Calculator for recommended safety measures. To protect yourself and others attending one of AVID’s events, we recommend that you wear a mask indoors.
For more information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 page.
How to Turn On/Off COVID-19 Contact Tracing on iPhone
In iOS 13.6.1 and earlier
- Head to Settings on your iPhone.
- Swipe down and tap Privacy.
- Now choose Health.
- Tap COVID-19 Exposure Logging at the top.
- You’ll need an authorized app before Exposure Notifications can be turned on. Then you can tap the toggle to turn notifications on or off.
- You can also delete the exposure logs manually at any time at the bottom of the settings.
Use the COVID-19 Exposure Notifications System on Your Android Phone
To help understand whether you’ve been exposed to someone who reports having COVID-19, you can turn on Exposure Notifications. You can turn the notifications off at any time.
To use the system, you need to either download an official app from your region's government public health authority or, if supported in your region, enable it directly in your device settings.
- If you have COVID-19, you may share that info in Exposure Notifications to help alert the people you've been in contact with.
- If you’ve been exposed to someone who has shared that they have COVID-19, you may be notified and provided with further instructions.
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Support
How do I submit a request for ADA support?
AVID Center complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodations, please submit your request at least 2 weeks before your event starts.
Please reach out to us!
Call 1-833-AVID-CARE (1-833-284-3227) or email [email protected].